Tattoos can be hip, sexy, and creative. However, what if you no longer want that tattoo? What if it was done on a whim or while you were dating that someone special? What if it reminds you of a stage of life you would now like to forget? You no longer want this piece of work on your body, so what do you do? We have the solution!
NaturaLase QS Laser
Our NaturaLase QS Laser is the most powerful laser in the world available for tattoo removal. All colors of tattoos on all skin types can be removed. What sets the NaturaLase QS Laser a part from the others, is its incredible power. We guarantee that our laser removal system is more effective, less damaging, and faster when compared to the results of other devices.
How Laser Tattoo Removal Works:
The ink from a tattoo has been placed in the dermis (one of the three layers of skin), a laser is needed to penetrate the skin, while preserving the surrounding tissue. The light from the laser penetrates the top layer of skin and breaks down the ink into tiny particles. During the treatment the laser causes swelling and redness and creates a “wound healing response” which sets the body’s own immune system into action. To remove the tattoo, the body works to eliminate the small particles of ink through the lymphatic system. Multiple laser tattoo treatments may be needed to achieve satisfactory results. The tattoo removal process will be fully discussed during the consultation.
How much does Tattoo Removal cost?
Please click here to see our pricing guide.
After Care Instructions
The tattoo removal laser treatment may create a superficial burn wound. Some clients may experience bruising or swelling. There is immediate whitening of the treated area, which usually lasts for several minutes. Many clients then develop blisters, crusts, or scabs within 12- 72 hours, which may last for 1-2 weeks or more. The treated areas may be pink or pale after the scab separates. Loss of skin pigment in the treated area is common and is usually temporary. Healing is usually complete by 6-8 weeks.
• Keep the treated area clean and dry while it is healing. Clean the area gently with mild soap and warm water and then gently pat the area dry.
• If the skin has open areas, you may apply a thin coating of antibiotic ointment up to three times a day and keep the area covered with a sterile dressing. Once the skin has healed it no longer needs antibiotic ointment or a dressing.
• You may apply cool compresses as necessary for 24 hours after the laser treatment to help reduce discomfort and inflammation. You may take plain Tylenol, but AVOID aspirin (it can increase the risk of bruising and/or bleeding).
• Do not pick at the scab or allow the skin to become scraped, as this may result in infection and scarring. Shaving should be avoided in the treated area until it is completely healed.
• Do not wear make-up on the treated area for at least 48 hours.
• Wear sunblock with an SPF of 30 or higher over the area for 3 months following the treatment.
• If the area looks infected (honey colored crusting and oozing or spreading redness), if you experience an unusual discomfort or bleeding, if any complications develop or if you have any questions or concerns, contact the office immediately. Of course, if you have any extreme reactions (such as moderate to severe facial swelling, moderate to severe rash, any difficulty breathing, or you are in distress) call 911 and go to the nearest emergency room.
Call today to schedule your tattoo removal! (610) 325-2865